MARKETING MANAGER

Poste basé à Versailles


__________________________________________________________________________________



MARKETING MANAGER


As part of the operating license of perfume for Mercedes-Benz, our group, founded in 1990, an international, profitable and growing company, is about to add another major name to its brand's portfolio
The Group team has now 15 staff, including 7 in the marketing area, and is about to enter a renewed period of growth (business to be multiplied by 10 in the next 5 years)
The distribution is 80% in selective beauty shops, including travel retail, and remaining 20% in masstige, and is very international with the main markets in Europe, Americas, Asia and the Middle East. 


LA MISSION :

Under the direct supervision of the CEO & Owner of the Group, you will be in charge of :

• Strategic development of the brand
• Strategic relationships with the brand
• Implementation of the marketing plan and the trade calendar to boost sales
• Managing:
-marketing strategies
-communication and social media
-POSM and GWP
• Supervision production: visual, press kit, video, advertising book, merchandising book...
• Management and supervision of a team of 6 staff : Product Manager, Assistant Product Manager, Graphic Designers, Copy Writer, 


PROFIL RECHERCHE :

- You have minimum 5 years of experience in international marketing of perfume brands
- You have a good understanding, sense and taste for perfume, luxury in general and selective distribution
- You work daily in English and are fluent in another European language

Années d'expérience : 10 à 15
Langues : anglais (usage professionnel)

Contrat : 10/2014 / / 65-75 K€
Lieu : position based in Versailles - 300m from Versailles Rive-Droite railway station

 

Rejoignez-nous
Facebook
LinkedIn